COMMERCIAL INCOME TAX SERVICES
How can a Bartlesville business ensure optimal tax savings and benefits?
Andrea E. Van Deventer, Taxes & Accounting regularly monitors federal and state tax laws that may affect small or medium sized businesses in Bartlesville and the surrounding areas. Our qualified team of professionals structures tax and other financial services to the precise needs of all clients to maximize tax savings and enhance the financial security of your commercial enterprise.
How do Andrea E. Van Deventer, Taxes & Accounting’s commercial tax services benefit Bartlesville businesses throughout the year?
Maintaining accurate financial records while remaining informed of the latest tax advantages is an added task for an already busy entrepreneur. Andrea E. Van Deventer, Taxes & Accounting experts provide accurate bookkeeping and solid tax solutions that secure financial benefits for Bartlesville business owners.
Commercial Income Tax services:
- Preparation and filing of Federal and State Income Tax
- Unfiled back taxes
- Sales Tax
- IRS Representation
- Convenient and accurate electronic filing
- Bookkeeping system set-up and write-up (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Accounting services (QuickBooks Accounting Help and assistance )
- Financial statements
- Payroll services and deductions
- Tax planning
- Audit representation
- Business Valuation
- Estate and Trust Planning and Tax Preparation
- Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis
- Personal Income Tax solutions geared toward small or medium sized business owners
Our team of qualified professionals is available to discuss various tax strategies and other financial service options with Bartlesville commercial organizations.
Andrea E. Van Deventer, Taxes & Accounting provides free consultations Tel: (918) 742-7848 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org